Friday, August 12, 2011

Something to write home about.....

Eggplant meatballs. Yup. I'm kinda excited about it. So much so that I emailed my mother the recipe the next day. This is kind of a big deal you see, cause I have never cared for eggplant. And being a vegetarian I am almost required by law to love it, and yet I have never encountered an eggplant dish that I was happy with. That was till the other day when I stumbled across this lovely little blog, via pinterest. Please go take a few minutes and check out her recipes as they all look fantastic, are vegan, and I can't wait to try many of them! So here they are (these are midwestveg's photos)! The pictures say it all.

For the recipe click here!
I'm looking forward to the farmers market tomorrow. I'm going to go buy a few eggplants, and make a big batch of these and freeze them! Hope everyone enjoys them as much as we do!

Be well, and have a great weekend!

~Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment