Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If I'm Lyin' I'm Cryin'

As I sat down to write this post, the kids were watching Mater Shorts. For about ten minutes I stared at the title line, and could think of nothing but "If I'm Lyin' I'm Cryin!"' So I just went with it :)

Just wanted to share a few things 'Instagram' that I've come across the past few days, that I am loving!

First up is Instagrid a sweet little web gallery for all your Instagram photos. I love Instagram, so this is kinda perfect! If you aren't already come follow me on Instagram! Oh, and I should mention that they can print your Instagram photos as a poster for $25! So awesome. I will defefinitly be doing this soon.

Next up, is Blurb. They are a photo book company, based in Canada. I had some Groupons that were about to expire, so I started making my first ever photo books. To my delight, they gave me the option to upload my photos from Instagram and and adjusted the resolution. I should be getting them in the next day or two. I'll be sure to post on the finished product. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! But till then here is a little preview.




It has become clear to me now, that this post was nothing short of me professing my love of all things Instagram! But seriously whats not to love?

Till next time, Suit yerself!
~ Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment